As the year is coming to an end and another one will start faster than you think, you may be wondering how to make this period productive and relevant to be ready to rock the next one 🤸♀️.
The end of the year is usually the perfect time to do the things we didn’t do during the year, but also to start the year on the right foot!
Here are some things we can advise you to do during those last few days:
1. Make resolutions/intentions! Most of us made some at the beginning of the year, but it might happen that we finally didn’t do them all the way or didn’t really start them – and that’s totally fine! It’s never too late to start making some and let’s face it: the pression is not as strong as at the beginning of the year.
2. Self care time! As you most certainly ran all year long, you surely deserve to take some time for yourself. A moment just for you, a delicious meal, a cosy evening with your favourite TV-show, etc. Moreover, isn’t it the perfect season for some cocooning?! Treat yourself, you deserve it! 🤗
3. Prepare the coming year and develop organisational habits
through motivational stationery! Why not use a to-do list this year to be sure you won’t forget anything important? Discover ours here
4. Ask yourself what worked particularly well this year, the habits you want to keep. Also, start listing what you can set for the coming year to do even better!
5. Visualise the things to look forward to for the year to come ✨. Whether it’s a great travel, a birth, a celebration, it’s always exciting to think about amazing things that are coming!
6. Find the motivation and energy to finally do the less fun stuff you have pushed back, such as taking your doctor’s appointment, tidy this forgotten corner of your home, etc. We bet you’ll be happy to have done them when the new year starts on a good basis!
7. Focus on your Dream life in the making
! How have you worked on it those few past months? What can you do to get even closer to it in the next months? We thought of nice products to always remind you of it: check out our sleeping mask
and our bracelet
8. Take the opportunity to sort out: give away things that are not useful to you and that could make life easiers for others. Also throw away things that need to be thrown away, especially in your kitchen and bathroom where you may find expired items. This will make some room in your home and in your head!
9. Gather all your memories! If you usually take a lot of pictures, why not select some and print them or make a nice photo album? You can also just look back on all the nice moments you lived during this year and to the positive things that happened!
10. Of course, our latest advice would be to enjoy the magic that comes with the end of the year! ❤️ Whether you plan to celebrate or not, it’s the perfect time to spend some quality moments with your loved ones. Don’t forget that love is all!
What about you? Do you have a list of things you'd like to do before the end of the year? 🧾